Characters Link?

Are you having tech problems of some sort with the boards and you need a place to report them?
Here you go.
MikeChamberlain
Neophyte
Player name: JoshM
Character Name: MikeChamberlain
City Positions: Agent

Characters Link?

Post by MikeChamberlain »

I'm not sure if this is something that is still in progress or not... The Characters link at the top of the page takes me to a page that says:
Character List: The Bay Area Masquerade

Return to main site - forum
You don't appear to have access to any character sheets. (are you sure you're logged in?)
I, for one, think that if this is what I think it is, it's really cool that this is being worked on at all. In the meantime, I'm sad if it's only a problem that I am having and others are able to see their character sheets online using the link.

malcolm
The Gangrel
Player name: Brian
Character Name: Malcolm

Re: Characters Link?

Post by malcolm »

MikeChamberlain wrote:I'm not sure if this is something that is still in progress or not... The Characters link at the top of the page takes me to a page that says:
Character List: The Bay Area Masquerade

Return to main site - forum
You don't appear to have access to any character sheets. (are you sure you're logged in?)
I, for one, think that if this is what I think it is, it's really cool that this is being worked on at all. In the meantime, I'm sad if it's only a problem that I am having and others are able to see their character sheets online using the link.
Expect a public announcement and information on this feature in the near future. At the moment, it is still not fully available.

Thank you
-Brian