[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Bay Area Masquerade • View topic - -1 unread messages

-1 unread messages

Are you having tech problems of some sort with the boards and you need a place to report them?
Here you go.

-1 unread messages

Postby MikeLG » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:32 am

So, not really a problem so much, but essentially just sent a PM from this account to this account largely for keeping notes on something in the inbox. I sent it to a folder I set up for notes and well... I now have -1 unread messages.

Not really board crashing or anything, just... Something that's a bit odd.
MikeLG
O.S.G.

Player name: Adam
Character Name: Michael
City Positions: Deputy

Re: -1 unread messages

Postby Professor Thompson » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:03 pm

I am also showing -1 unread messages. Is there anything that I can do to get rid of this message?
Professor Thompson
Gamer

Player name: Mike F.
Character Name: Professor Thompson
City Positions: Toreador Primogen

Postby Ted » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:44 am

Whatever you do, don't read that -1 message! You might destroy the universe! Or become replaced by your negative twin! Or... or... I dunno.
Qerans Seadie (3BR). Creature - Zombie Shaman. 1BBB, T, Sacrifice a player: Put a +1/+1 counter on one of that land is trandor.
Ted
Staff

Player name: Ted
Character Name: Lithium Smurf

Postby COP-Tim » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am

Ted wrote:Whatever you do, don't read that -1 message! You might destroy the universe! Or become replaced by your negative twin! Or... or... I dunno.

Negative twin of a Vampire in the South Bay is the good twin.
Just because we looked a different direction when we were born does not mean what we saw is any less true.

"Ladies and Gents; take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."
COP-Tim
Player

Player name: Scotty
Character Name: Tim?
City Positions: Somewhere safe

Postby administrator » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I'll have to see what I can spot... though, at some point did you have an unread message that wouldn't go away? Did I clear that up? This may be related.
I'm only here for administrative purposes...
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Problems