[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Bay Area Masquerade • View topic - Chat Signin Not Working

Chat Signin Not Working

Are you having tech problems of some sort with the boards and you need a place to report them?
Here you go.

Chat Signin Not Working

Postby Ted » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:07 pm

I can sign into chat from an IRC client. (I use www.mibbit.com) but when I try to sign in through the web client, I get a server error.

500 Server Error wrote:Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, masquerade@endogaming.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Qerans Seadie (3BR). Creature - Zombie Shaman. 1BBB, T, Sacrifice a player: Put a +1/+1 counter on one of that land is trandor.
Ted
Staff

Player name: Ted
Character Name: Lithium Smurf

Re: Chat Signin Not Working

Postby administrator » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:30 am

Broken chat has been fixed...
I'm only here for administrative purposes...
administrator
Site Admin

Return to Problems