Parks After Dark

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Osman
Accomplice
Character Name: Peter Osman

Parks After Dark

Post by Osman »

I know people were having a good time last night, but I want to seriously remind folks that we really, really have to keep the volume level down if we are going to continue to use the parks. The more noise complaints we get, the more the police are going to be closing off places for us to RP. Considering that we have a great tendency to clump in large groups, we really need to pay attention to our volume level, especially after 10. This also will help Staff get our attention without themselves having to raise their voices overmuch.

As a LARP community, it is very important to keep a good public impression. Being really loud afterhours is not a good way to go about that. Last night, on several occasions, was far too loud.

Thank you!

-M
His body a bloody-ruby radiant
With noble passion, sun-souled Lucifer
Swept through the dawn colossal, swift aslant
On Eden's imbecile perimeter.
He blessed nonentity with every curse
And spiced with sorrow the dull soul of sense,
Breathed life into the sterile universe,
With Love and Knowledge drove out innocence
The Key of Joy is disobedience.

MrGemini

Re: Parks After Dark

Post by MrGemini »

Thank you for the reminder, Monte. It's a good one.

Last night was amazing and everyone was certainly having a blast. That usually seems to breed a higher noise level. The Rengstorff site is a good one but there are a lot of condos with sleepy people nearby no doubt.

One thing I would encourage is to branch out at game site. There are so many amazing sites to work with and many of them on a rather loud Castro Street. Just an idea of course. I'm always an advocate of using the space.