Using the Game Site

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Riddick

Using the Game Site

Post by Riddick »

Hi Everybody,

There was an incident tonight where I saw a large scene being played on the steps of the Listen-Up site. In fact, the people I was in a scene with nearby commented on the large group several times. When we decided to go over and see what all the excitement was about we were told "nope, sorry, we're at the gun range."

Not only did this derail the roleplay I was involved in it upset me personally. There are locations around the game site for most of the major locations in game. Please use those locations. At the very least don't use the plaza for a scene that is in a hard to find location.

Thank you.

-Sean G

TheBadMan
Former ST
Character Name: Narrator

Re: Using the Game Site

Post by TheBadMan »

Seconded...
The good is an illusion. Little fables folks tell themselves so they can get through their days without screaming too much.

-Storm of the Century

Zaage
Gamer
Player name: Katie
Character Name: Zaage
City Positions: Scourge

Post by Zaage »

To be fair, the gun range hasn't had a set location for quite a while (because it hasn't been in use), but I can see how that would be frustrating. Perhaps we can select a location here/now to prevent further confusion.

I'd suggest the circle in the park near the Wells Fargo parking lot, a bit farther from listen up than where the Rant House is played - the one used by the huge group that was stopped by werewolves when they were headed into Santa Cruz a while back?
Scourge of Monterey
Hopeful in the Eyes of the Camarilla

Zaage | Anobel | Isobel
"He must walk warily and fearlessly, and while he should never brawl
if he can avoid it, he must be ready to hit hard if the need arises. Let
him remember, by the way, that the unforgivable crime is soft hitting.
Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly." —Theodore Roosevelt

theo
NPC
Player name: Chris B
Character Name: theo
City Positions: smartmouth

Post by theo »

We could also designate a few spots as ' random hard to find place, ask before entering'

Isabella
O.S.G.
Player name: Adana
Character Name: Isabella Giovanni
City Positions: Super Villain

Post by Isabella »

To be honest, when I want to be in a random hard to find place with someone I just go find a place on game site that is random and hard to find. There are a lot of them. I don't think it's necessary to designate specific spots that aren't hard to find as "hard to find" it just seems a bit of a waste of spots that could be used for places that are well known and should be easy to find. But that's just me.
You made Teddy very angry...

"Death is my business and business is good" ~ From Grave Robber At Large by Creature Feature.

Fox

Post by Fox »

I agree with Adana. This gamesite is huge. It's easy to disappear.