Newb

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
KevinG

Newb

Post by KevinG »

Hello, my name is Kevin, I am new to the nor cal area and want to get involved in you group and wanted to know what the first step was, I played a vampire the masquerade for a little bit down in Los Angeles a few years ago, and was interested in playing again. thanks.
-Kevin

Elanor
O.S.G.
Player name: Andrea
Character Name: Dr. Elanor Massey
City Positions: Lunar Orbiter

Re: Newb

Post by Elanor »

Show up at game site on Friday, between 7 and 8pm. Directions are stickied at the the top of this forum. Look for the big group of nerds and introduce yourself. :)
See you, space cowboy..

Taneli
Player
Player name: Adam G
Character Name: Taneli Laine
City Positions: Sheriff

Post by Taneli »

If you've got any ideas or clans, we'd be happy to help you out. The first step? Simply being interested.

FawnBusko
Gamer
Player name: Gesine
Character Name: Fawn Busko
City Positions: Smith of House Varr

Post by FawnBusko »

The above is true. :)

Then, join us as a Shadow for a while. Watch a game, see how we do things, ask questions. This group is REALLY good to new players (I shadowed for 6 weeks and everyone was very patient with me).

If you have questions about clans and how they are mostly played with us; what we do on downtime and so on: Ping us or ask here. :)
~ Fawn H. Busko;
Childe of Elijah Patterson
Grandchilde of Constance LaMonte, Harpy of Baltimore
Journeyman of Hephaestus

Isabella
O.S.G.
Player name: Adana
Character Name: Isabella Giovanni
City Positions: Super Villain

Post by Isabella »

Indeed. You can also pop into chat and talk to us live if you want. You might also send a quick message to the Admin or staff and see if you can get onto our wiki to read up on our rules and such.
You made Teddy very angry...

"Death is my business and business is good" ~ From Grave Robber At Large by Creature Feature.

Lindsay
Lit Moderator
Character Name: Lit Moderator

Post by Lindsay »

Kevin,

I've gone ahead and given you access to our Wiki (just sign in with the user name and password you created for the forums) - this will allow you to check out our very heavily modified rules (halfway between tabletop and MET)

Staff accounts are myself, Ralph, TheBadMan, and MarkS - feel free to shoot any of us any questions you might have via the pm system!

Lindsay
HST
All hail the glory of the Lit Dignitas!