Celebration of the Dead OOC Side

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Isabella
O.S.G.
Player name: Adana
Character Name: Isabella Giovanni
City Positions: Super Villain

Celebration of the Dead OOC Side

Post by Isabella »

So to clarify some stuff and give people the OOC lowdown.

Where: I'm not entirely sure where we will play this OOC because I don't know what the weather will be like. Where ever it is it will need to be someplace that either has surfaces that can have stuff put on them or I will need tables.

When: I picked the 10pm to Midnight time slot mainly so people can go out and do stuff for a while before they feel obligated to be anywhere and so that I can set up.

What: Aside from some Dia de los Muertos stuff the party's general theme is celebrating the dead. I'm not sure if there will be parlor games or anything. I didn't have time last year but wanted to do such. I'm trying to think of some good ideas. If anyone has any please PM me. Other than that there will be food and other tasties.

Who: OOC everyone is invited. IC so long as Issy knows you or someone she knows vauches for you you're welcome. Her family of course is always welcome but that goes without saying ;P If for some reason your character wouldn't show up or can't you can still come on by and partake OOC. Same thing with not being able to eat food IC. By all means please eat my baked goods OOC and enjoy.

Other stuff: So if you want to help me in any way please contact me via PM or talk to me when I'm in chat. I'm going to be doing some baking and I am going to try to make some specific decorations but there are probably lots of things that I will need help with and also if you have any ideas of games or food or there are things that I need to know about you (such as food allergies and what not) please let me know.

Thanks all!
You made Teddy very angry...

"Death is my business and business is good" ~ From Grave Robber At Large by Creature Feature.

Isabella
O.S.G.
Player name: Adana
Character Name: Isabella Giovanni
City Positions: Super Villain

Re: Celebration of the Dead OOC Side

Post by Isabella »

Just a reminder, even if you think I know about any food allergies you might have please PM me with them or post them here so I don't kill you. Issy would be cool with the corpse at her party but Adana would feel bad about killing her friend. I'm cooking on Thursday so you have til then to let me know.

As of right now it looks like we're going to hold it at the planters near listen up. Unless someone can suggest a better spot or it rains. If it rains it'll be downstairs on the bench like last time.
You made Teddy very angry...

"Death is my business and business is good" ~ From Grave Robber At Large by Creature Feature.