gamer christmas

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
theo
NPC
Player name: Chris B
Character Name: theo
City Positions: smartmouth

gamer christmas

Post by theo »

i know that not everyone has peopke to spend christmas day with, and some people will want to escape. My family will also be doing most of our christmas stuff another day because of travel.

So. I'll be hosting an open game day at my mother's house december 25th from 2pm until people want to go home or I decide that I really need sleep before work the next day.

All are welcome. Feel free to bring a favorite card/board game etc. Feel free to bring a snack or drink to share. Feel free to bring nothing, the only requirement is a good attitude and respect for my mother's home.

I assume we will order dinner, or go out as a group. If your pocketbook allows please contribute, if not I will cover your share.

Rsvp for directions.

Happy hollidays.

Ps: i know not everyone celebrates christmas, but it is an old family tradition so I am calling it a christmas get together. I promise not to shove christmas themed crap in your face if you're not a christmas person.

theo
NPC
Player name: Chris B
Character Name: theo
City Positions: smartmouth

Re: gamer christmas

Post by theo »

Canceled

No responses and im packing my games to move appartments