Looking for character tie-ins

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
MarkS
Former Narrator
Player name: Mark Smith
Character Name: Ex-Staff

Looking for character tie-ins

Post by MarkS »

Hi all,

I'm working on my new PC and I am looking to do some connections with people. If you are interested in having a connection to my character, let me know.

He's a Gangrel with one status and has lived in a few places. As far as most people know, he's of middling age -- he looks to be in his late 20s/early 30s (the indeterminate period of "not young, not old") and has been in the Camarilla for a while. He has never held any Officer positions anywhere.

As far as possible points where you would have met or interacted with him (and note that these are approximate, I'm interested in interesting connections and willing to adjust these):

* Ukraine/Russia from 1860 to 1870
* Elsewhere in eastern Europe until about 1890
* New York City around 1900
* Pittsburgh around 1905-1920
* Chicago up until the 1940s (or a bit later?)
* Denver up until around 1980

I'm undecided about his most recent history. Anyway, if you particularly are interested in having a connection with my character, let me know, and we'll work something out. He has travelled outside of the above.

Other things that might be useful... he tends to be a quiet individual, methodical, works with his hands a lot. "Down to earth" would be a good phrase to describe him, but he doesn't seem to be much for combat. He has a reputation for being pretty hard-line Camarilla and doesn't put much stock in independents. Don't ask about the Sabbat.

Anyway, drop me a PM or email or something if you want to set something up. I look forward to getting him written and into game!
"Blood. Lots of blood."