Ignore me!

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Zaage
Gamer
Player name: Katie
Character Name: Zaage
City Positions: Scourge

Ignore me!

Post by Zaage »

Or at least any email you might have gotten from my Yahoo account ari_sky15 around 2:45 p.m. today.

My account was hacked and spam was sent. I've taken the necessary steps to reclaim my account so there shouldn't be any further issue. Just wanted to give y'all a heads up to ignore and delete any subject-less email from me.

True emails from Katie will always come with a subject. -nod-
Scourge of Monterey
Hopeful in the Eyes of the Camarilla

Zaage | Anobel | Isobel
"He must walk warily and fearlessly, and while he should never brawl
if he can avoid it, he must be ready to hit hard if the need arises. Let
him remember, by the way, that the unforgivable crime is soft hitting.
Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly." —Theodore Roosevelt

Ted
Staff
Player name: Ted
Character Name: Lithium Smurf

Re: Ignore me!

Post by Ted »

Darn! I was kinda hoping that I could really just start making money without risk immediately from the comfort of my home.

Same thing happened to me on my hotmail account summer before last. My sympathies! :(
Qerans Seadie (3BR). Creature - Zombie Shaman. 1BBB, T, Sacrifice a player: Put a +1/+1 counter on one of that land is trandor.

FawnBusko
Gamer
Player name: Gesine
Character Name: Fawn Busko
City Positions: Smith of House Varr

Re: Ignore me!

Post by FawnBusko »

Hun, if you have ANY MMO account on that address, banks, mobile phone - anything where you may have used any customer service or any passwords: Change them all.

One of the main hacks I see at NCsoft from gold 'farmers' is hacking your email, finding your old correspondence with CS and hacking the heck outa your games. If they do it, others do it.
~ Fawn H. Busko;
Childe of Elijah Patterson
Grandchilde of Constance LaMonte, Harpy of Baltimore
Journeyman of Hephaestus