Character Ties? Come and Getchyer Character Ties!

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Katyusha
Player
Player name: Ari
Character Name: Kateryna Oleksyshyn
City Positions: Brujah Primogen

Character Ties? Come and Getchyer Character Ties!

Post by Katyusha »

Hi,

This is Ari, hoping to come back to game soon (within the next couple of weeks) with a brand new character, Kateryna Oleksyshyn*. I'm still writing up my background, and I'd love to make some connections with other characters in game!

Kateryna is a Brujah of no great renown and no particular scandal. She's been active in the Camarilla for at least the last 150 years, and is diligent and hard-working without apparent ambition for prestige; she has never held a position, nor has she accrued much personal status. She can be fiery, but is more idealist than iconoclast.

She's traveled extensively, mostly in Eastern Europe and in Germany through 1900, then Northern England and the United States, mostly in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest: Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, and so on. Since the advent of transatlantic passenger flights, she has made regular trips back to Eastern Europe, usually Cam strongholds in Russia.

I'm pretty flexible on timing and detail; if you think you might have a reason to know her, or are interested in a more subtle connection (via sire, mentor, childe, friend, or merely reputation), drop me a PM!

I'm looking forward to telling stories with you folks again soon!
Brujah Primogen of the South Bay
Meticulous and Efficient