Death to the Sabbat!

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Dez

Death to the Sabbat!

Post by Dez »

So yeah, I wanted to thank everyone who has been so kind as to roleplay with Dez over the last couple of months, and especially those involved in scenes with him tonight. This evening has been the most fun I think I've ever had with him, and I wished I could have eep'd several of you. Good fun all around.

Now, off to begin planning my next infiltrat... um, I mean UPSTANDING Camarilla member. ;)

HappyJack

Re: Death to the Sabbat!

Post by HappyJack »

You're right, not everyone who infiltrates the Camarilla is like Dez. Some of them are humans. Or ghouls. Or hunters. Or Fey. Or Ragabash. Or Ratkin. Or Mages. Or perhaps a mummy or Risen; I mean, we do have the Rosicrucian Museum. Or a demon. Or... actually, we haven't had Banes in the city for quite a while now.

...I feel like I'm forgetting something in that list. Whatever, it's probably not important.

Five

Post by Five »

Might be those vampires everyone keeps talking about... I hear there are Camarilla vampires infiltrating the Camarilla now, although I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

Anyway, it was great fun talking to Dez last game. Thank you for chance to interact with him before he went!

HappyJack

Post by HappyJack »

Five wrote:Might be those vampires everyone keeps talking about... I hear there are Camarilla vampires infiltrating the Camarilla now, although I'm pretty sure that's just a rumor.

Anyway, it was great fun talking to Dez last game. Thank you for chance to interact with him before he went!
"That's right! I forgot we can do that!"

Okay, so not really, but the point is made: thanks to all those who've been playing Sabbat PCs for reminding us that we can indeed do that. I salute youse.