Conundrum

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
MaryLibram
Accomplice
Player name: Renee
Character Name: Mary Libram
City Positions: Mostly Harmless

Conundrum

Post by MaryLibram »

Hey kids.

So Mike's work schedule has changed for this week, and he won't be able to make it to game. Considering the time he will get out of work, this leaves me with a minor conundrum.

You see, I got a new job that will have me working graveyard shifts. I don't know if they're going to have me working regularly on Fridays yet, but on the off chance they do, I would like to come to game this week (11/23) so I can spend time with you guys.

To do that, I will either need a ride home to Concord after game (which I know is inconvenient to most of you) or a place to crash after game Friday night (which might be more doable).

If you'd like to help me out with that, please PM me. Thanks for your time and consideration.

<3 and stuff,
Renee
"Not sure if it's teleportation, destruction, or what, but bitch be an unlicensed particle accelerator." - Anonymous

MaryLibram
Accomplice
Player name: Renee
Character Name: Mary Libram
City Positions: Mostly Harmless

Re: Conundrum

Post by MaryLibram »

And holy crap that was a fast response. I've got this covered. Thank you!
"Not sure if it's teleportation, destruction, or what, but bitch be an unlicensed particle accelerator." - Anonymous

stegan
Neophyte
Player name: BrianW
Character Name: Stegan

Re: Conundrum

Post by stegan »

Okay... 'cause I was gonna say... you know you're welcomed at our place, yeah?