Missing: Have you seen me?

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Obscura
Neophyte
Player name: Nick
Character Name: Eli Corvan

Missing: Have you seen me?

Post by Obscura »

Oh Hi

So, it's been suggested to better immerse Eli/Myself is to see if anyone would like to have come across Eli in his hundred or so odd year existence as a rampant morally diverse dervish sowing seeds of discord, trading information amongst a sea of ramblings. Playing the game and seeing connections where no one else dares tread.

For the most part Eli would have spent his century in the United States, wandering from state to state. Finding it's political, sociological and economical melting pot diversity a welcoming distraction. Eventually settling in the Bay Area.

Eli, Am I?

Think "Shutter Island" has a bastard child with "A Beautiful Mind", then throw in a Malignant Hero as the nanny. Following me so far? Awesome, cause I got lost over there.

The quiet trickster, insanity shouldn't be funny, let alone cute, even to a Malkavian. A nihilistic joke meant to educate those who can perceive the truth through the fog of deception.

The Last Action Anti-Hero or "Eli's Sing along Blog"

Seriously, we could have lines like this, think of the opportunities!

"Say not in grief, "He is no more." but live in thankfulness that he was."
"You can tell a lot about a woman, especially her hands, for instance; if they're around your throat, she probably likes you, a lot."
"I once had an inner child, but I sold him."
"Don't quote me on this, but if I were to kill a lot of people, I'd do it on a Monday. I hate Mondays, don't judge me, the survivors would get the entire week off. Best vacation, ever."

Though on an honest note, this is my first LARP, so you've been warned.
dn sı ʎɐʍ ɥɔıɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop noʎ ןןıʇun noʎ ƃuıʇɐǝq

Katyusha
Player
Player name: Ari
Character Name: Kateryna Oleksyshyn
City Positions: Brujah Primogen

Re: Missing: Have you seen me?

Post by Katyusha »

Hi Nick, and welcome to LARPing.

Do you have some ideas about what cities and states your character might have spent time in, and when? I know we have characters from all over the place, many of whom have spent most of the last century in the US.

You also might find good connections for your character through shared interests, if you'd care to tell us anything about who your character is or what he does with his time (though if you're not comfortable discussing your character's interests and hobbies in public, that's certainly fine--secrets are fun!).
Brujah Primogen of the South Bay
Meticulous and Efficient

Frankie Fangs

Post by Frankie Fangs »

Frankie Would never wrote his back story

Isabella
O.S.G.
Player name: Adana
Character Name: Isabella Giovanni
City Positions: Super Villain

Post by Isabella »

Ari's right. It's helpful to know where your character has been and when they were there. But if you don't know really where your character's been yet and need some inspiration that's all good. You might take a gander at this Wiki Link so you can figure out what Domains might interest you. You might also find it useful to figure out the most recent place your character has been in and work backwards from there.
You made Teddy very angry...

"Death is my business and business is good" ~ From Grave Robber At Large by Creature Feature.

COP-Tim
Player
Player name: Scotty
Character Name: Tim?
City Positions: Somewhere safe

Post by COP-Tim »

If you are interested there is a chance that at the very least our characters may have been in the same place at around the same time.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want and details can be worked out.
Just because we looked a different direction when we were born does not mean what we saw is any less true.

"Ladies and Gents; take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Obscura
Neophyte

Post by Obscura »

Excellent. . . I shall send PM's to people and figure things out.

Have to keep things secret, oh yes.

MikeLG
O.S.G.
Player name: Adam
Character Name: Michael
City Positions: Deputy

Post by MikeLG »

But if you have an idea of when and where your character is and want some sort of past background with a character, that's usually a decent thing that you can tell us to see who probably qualifies.

Obscura
Neophyte

Post by Obscura »

Ah yes, time line shenanigans. . . always interested in peoples and I've kind of slacked when it came to sending PM's.

1940 - 1945 Migrated to New York.

1950 - Migrates to Austin Texas

1960 - Migrates to Phoenix Arizona

1970 - ?

1980 - Migrates to Las Vegas Nevada,

1990 - Migrates to Palo Alto California Spends a lot of time moving up and down the west coast due to invitations, following esoteric ramblings and snippets of knowledge.

2000 - Twu ( Still figuring out how they met / what they know of each other ) Often traveling to the east coast to fulfill certain obligations.

2010 - Aneirin ( Still figuring out how they met / what they know of each other )

2013 - Current Era

That is what i have so far, naturally it's subject to change as I'm still figuring out past, honorifics and the old world blues, yo.

Frankie Fangs

Post by Frankie Fangs »

Frankie was in Miami during the 70's