Missing Game Feb-8-08

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Jackal

Missing Game Feb-8-08

Post by Jackal »

Probably not gonna show to game.
Sorry.
Should be here the week after.

Rini

Re: Missing Game Feb-8-08

Post by Rini »

I won't be at game on the 8th, either. Concert. I'll have my phone, but likely won't hear it ring.

Be good, you guys!

Stormy

Post by Stormy »

I will also not be attending the game on the 8th of Februray. Have fun and let me know how it goes.

Mowse

Post by Mowse »

But that makes Mowse in charge of the family... oh noes!!!!!!

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

There is a good chance that I will not be at game due to needing to leave my house at 6:15am Saturday to drive to Skywalker Ranch and record a CD with my chorus for 9+ hours.

Gonna need a good night's sleep Friday night - so... most likely gonna take the time I would be at game ...to sleep.

:cry:

- Glen.

Colleen
The Lit Whore
Player name: Lindsay
Character Name: Colleen Reed
City Positions: None!

Post by Colleen »

Robert Rainier wrote:There is a good chance that I will not be at game due to needing to leave my house at 6:15am Saturday to drive to Skywalker Ranch and record a CD with my chorus for 9+ hours.

Gonna need a good night's sleep Friday night - so... most likely gonna take the time I would be at game ...to sleep.

:cry:

- Glen.
Say hi to Tick-Tock for me!
Of all the gifts we have received, one is most precious and most terrible - the will of each of us is free - It's in our hands.
Our hands can choose to drop the knife - Our hearts can choose to stop the hating - For ev'ry moment of our life is the beginning...
There is no journey gone so far we can not stop and change direction.
No doom is written in the stars -- it's in our hands.