Found: Gloves

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Mowse

Found: Gloves

Post by Mowse »

There was a pair of black knit gloves left at afters this past Friday. I have them if someone wants to claim them. Meet me by peir 13. Bring the ransome in unmarked manopoply money... just kidding. If you're missing your gloves let me know.

HappyJack

Re: Found: Gloves

Post by HappyJack »

Notice:

If a owner of said gloves does not step forward, not only will I gladly take 'em off your hands (no pun intended... this time), but--should any other would-be next-owners of said gloves step forward--I hereby challenge them to the ancient rite of the caged jello deathmatch.

That is all.

edit: I forgot an article (pun fully intended).

Mowse

Post by Mowse »

Why does it always come to jell-o when I'm involved? I'm never going to live the whole jell-o wrestling incident down, am I?

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

Were they long gloves or normal length gloves?
-G.

MissMallory

Post by MissMallory »

Robert Rainier wrote:Were they long gloves or normal length gloves?
-G.
Mine are in the closet if that's what you're thinking. I already checked when I first saw this post. ;)

Mowse

Post by Mowse »

They were regular black knit gloves. Rist length. WIth the fingers intact. The fabric is almost a chaneil kind of fabric but not as silky soft. and they're obviously a man's glove as they extend past my fingers about an inch. There's a little wear on them on the palm. Other than that they're just nondescrit black knit gloves. I found them on the table where Lindsay, Brian and a couple more people were sitting at Denny's. That's all the info I have.

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

MissMallory wrote: Mine are in the closet if that's what you're thinking. I already checked when I first saw this post. ;)
Okie. I must be predictable.

The gloves could be brought to game and tossed in the blood-system container if you like. I'll check as folks get their vitae.

-G.

Mowse

Post by Mowse »

K. I'lll do that... once I find the other golve, which has mysteriously gone missing. Possible culprets are my cats, who enjoy knitted items and like to drag them under things so they can sleep and chew on them or possibly my room just swollowed it. It dose that from time to time. Once I have them both I'll bring them and people can figure out who they belong to.

HappyJack

Post by HappyJack »

*opens The Book of Dark Madness Incantations, Vol. III* *ahem*

*dramatic pause*

"Where are the god damn knitted gloves?"

*closes The Book of Dark Madness Incantations, Vol. III*

If this baby doesn't find 'em for you, either it's not there anymore or I've gotta dig up my copy of the Idiot's Guide to Demonic Barter.