Need help with the book.

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
George

Need help with the book.

Post by George »

Well for some odd reason, I do not have access to post a new Topic in the Game Topics Forum, so I'm going to put this anouncement here.

Going through my PDF files, A few books are missing scanned pages. Naturally, these are the pages that I need. So, if any of you guys have the following books (either on Pdf or hard copy), please let me know. Or if you are feeling really nice you can send me a copy of the following Thaumaturgy paths and rituals.

------------------------------------------
Bloodlines:
Wu Zao (Need Page 55 from Winds from the East)

True Faith
(Inquisition, Page 63) (There are over 6 different variations of True Faith. anyone who is willing to reseach them all to find the best ballanced one, I would appreciate it.)
Last edited by George on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am, edited 17 times in total.

mgibson

Re: Need help with the book.

Post by mgibson »

Got ya covered on most of these. The only ones I am missing:

Guide to the Camarilla
Chicago by Night, 2nd Edition

And yes, I double-checked that my PDFs have the correct pages.

George

Post by George »

Great! Please let me know if you're going to be sending me the documents, or if you're planning on typing them up and sending me the particular powers.

F_M
Former Prince
Character Name: FM

Post by F_M »

I have the Guide to the Cam.

I'll see about typing it up in a timely fashion. Or I can scan the pages for you.

-SeanG
Fight the future.

George

Post by George »

Either one works for me, whichever is easier for you.

George

Post by George »

List updated as of 8:50am 1/22/09.

Psykoguy

Post by Psykoguy »

I can cover the D'habi Revenants for you

George

Post by George »

List updated as of 1/23/09 at 10:48 am

And thank you Adam for being able to cover that.
Thank you to Seang for sending me some updates this morning, and that was page 104 and 105 from the Cam Guide.

George

Post by George »

List updated 1/23/09 at 2:29pm

Yes... I do actuall work that fast. I make multiple updates to the book each day. 2 copies of version 0.71 will be at game tonight to view and you can always feel free to ask me questions or if something isn't clear, please let me know so I can fix it.

samuel burke

Post by samuel burke »

i can do the stuff from guide to the sabbat, although i likely wont finish till sunday

brians_new_char

Post by brians_new_char »

George wrote:Well for some odd reason, I do not have access to post a new Topic in the Game Topics Forum, so I'm going to put this anouncement here.
Explanation: The Game Topics Forum is not a forum. It is a category which displays the most recent page of posts from all of the Game Topics forums (Staff Announcements, Public Announcements, NPC Casting, Away Message, Discussion, Suggestions) and displays them on one page. Any post to a subforum should show up on that category page (including this one)

samuel burke

Post by samuel burke »

looks like im missing page 120 of guide to the sabbat, so those are back up for grabs.

working on 1-5 of mythicera now.

George

Post by George »

Updated as of 1/28/09 at 4:47 PM

George

Post by George »

Updated 1/30/09 at 2:35pm

Eli

Post by Eli »

everything from sorceror is resent.

George

Post by George »

excellent, thank you

George

Post by George »

Updated as of 1/30/09 at 4:47pm

George

Post by George »

Updated as of Feb 2 11:19 am

George

Post by George »

The Book of Woogie is being edited and verions 1.0 will be available by friday.

375 pages.

With this annoucement, I will be opening up both the Big Book of Woogie and the Core BAM book for edits, clarifications, rewrites, ect.

I want this game to run as smoothly as possible, so I want the rules to be a clear as possible to the players and the staff. That way we don't have incidents of "The power works like this...." and then the staff and players spend 10 minutes looking up the powers only to find out that it totally doesn't work that way.

So questions and comments will be taken for the next 6 weeks on both the Core rules as well as the Book of Woogie. March 13, 2009 will see versions 1.1 of both books.

Please send me IMs, PMs, E-mails @ lokitarrant at Gmail dot com or give me a call and come on by.

Hopefully this is the last time that these will be touched. And please remember that no rule system is perfect, balanced and designed so the players will always win.