IC/OOC gathering

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Rose
Player
Player name: Becky
Character Name: Rose
City Positions: Usher

IC/OOC gathering

Post by Rose »

There will be an IC performance event at the beginning of September that will be done on the event thread. It is the memorial for Grue and Eleanor, performances of Reefer Madness and Romeo and Juliet. Just in case people haven't seen either of these, and because I'm always looking for an excuse for a party, there will be a viewing of the movie versions of these stories on the night of September 6th. So....

What: Party and movie night - Reefer Madness, the musical and Romeo and Juliet (I'm thinking the Zeffirelli version).
When: Saturday, Sept 6 starting at 6pm. Movies will start later.
Where: My house. RSVP for directions and just to let me know you'll be there.

There will be food and beverage there. Let me know if you would like to help us with the supplies.

It is intended as an OOC event, but you all are welcome to do scenes if you'd like. There is also no requirement that your characters have to be going to the show for you to come here. We like your company!! There is a facebook event for this, so you can RSVP there if you'd like.

Rose
Player

Re: IC/OOC gathering

Post by Rose »

Please let me know if you are planning on joining us. I would like to plan for food and stuff.

Aldona Piast
O.S.G.
Player name: Lindsay
Character Name: Aldona Piast
City Positions: Seneschal

Post by Aldona Piast »

Maybe. It really depends on how my sick progresses. I don't want to spread it around.
Christos Magos of the Kings - Sister Melia of the Wanderers

Judge a man not by how he treats his equals but by how he treats his inferiors.
-Charlie Chaplin

Rose
Player

Post by Rose »

I hope you feel better fast! Not just because I want your company, but also because healthy is better.

Rose
Player

Post by Rose »

The party has been pushed to next Saturday, September 13. If you would still like to come hang out on 9/6, let me know. If you would like to come to the movie viewing/party, let me know that also! See you soon.