Announcement from Jess to community of BAM

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Nicky
Accomplice
Player name: Jess
Character Name: Nicky

Announcement from Jess to community of BAM

Post by Nicky »

Hello Everyone,

Many of you know me, some of you don't. And that's ok. I would just like to ask something of you all.

Please do not confront me before, during, or after game about the situation that has occurred recently.

When I come to game, I come to game. I come to escape and have fun with friends.

I REALLY don't want to talk about the situation with anyone at game. If you want to chat about that, feel free to contact me out of game and we can set a time to meet.

Thanks!

-Jess aka Nicky
~*~ There will be killing till the score is paid. ~*~

Jane
Gamer
Player name: Drea 1.0
Character Name: Jane Myers
City Positions: Bartender

Re: Announcement from Jess to community of BAM

Post by Jane »

Seconding this.

Recent events have taken their toll on me mentally and emotionally, even physically as the stress manifests in strange ways, and I just don't have it in me to deal with all of it right now. If you honestly care what I think, feel free to contact me and I may respond if I feel up to it, but I make no promises and I will not feel guilty or ashamed for how and when and if I choose to deal with this particular issue, or anyone that asks about it.

I also apologize in advance if I'm short with anyone, but I have very few spoons and even fewer fucks to give right now, and I am rationing them out accordingly.
The waiting drove me mad... you're finally here and I'm a mess
I take your entrance back... can't let you roam inside my head
I don't want to take what you can give
I would rather starve than eat your bread
I would rather run but I can't walk
Guess I'll lie alone just like before