[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 991: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
The Bay Area Masquerade • View topic - New Brujah

New Brujah

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.

New Brujah

Postby PendragonPoe » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:07 am

So I was hopping to make a new character, a newly embraced Brujah, who's sire died. I've found that I as a player don't know allot about the Cam genre and this would be a way for me to learn.

If your interested in helping me out, or having a character connection, feel free to PM me and we'll talk it out.
PendragonPoe
Neophyte

Player name: Jonathan McGee
Character Name: Sebastian Fairchild

Return to Public Announcements