Comment and some thanks

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Robert Rainier

Comment and some thanks

Post by Robert Rainier »

Heya. Just to de-ruffle a couple of comments and concerns I have heard.

This game will be an issue-free zone.

I currently have... issues. (You might have noticed - sorry about recent unproductive outbursts. Mea Culpa.)

Be aware that the various issues are being very much worked on. They will NOT be discussed here.

I will *not* attend game until *my* issues are resolved.
I will *not* violate the purpose of this new game, I respect the people involved too much.
Once hopefully resolved, I would love to be in this game. (I am actually hoping to be there to start it off on Friday.)

Thanks a ton to Loki and Becca for helping solve these issues.
Thanks also to the many people sending happy vibes and friendly comments/offers of assistance - this social community rocks.

- Glen.

p.s. Feel free to drop me a line if you have concerns/comments.

bryozoan (at) gmail
AIM/Yahoo IM both: "dreadcanadian"

(Very minor edit: I only get AIM at work, gmail and yahoo IM are blocked. I get all 3 at home.)

Robert Rainier

Re: Comment and some thanks

Post by Robert Rainier »

Loki had a good point.

I will be in the game area on Friday, but won't go *into* game until I can have some pleasant one on one time with whomever I would bring drama to, working to "bury the hatchet", as it were. In all honesty, just avoiding some people hasn't worked for me up until now, so...

At that point, I will decide whether my presence would hurt or hinder the game, based on reactions and whether I can remove my foot from my mouth in the cases where I have firmly inserted it, (and come to a good social arrangement where I have not.)

- Glen.

(edit: I should probably start this by mentioning my admission of being a monkey's rear in much of my choices of reaction styles to issues - within the last week or so. I hear that admitting to such helps in this sort of situation.)
Last edited by Robert Rainier on Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Loki

Re: Comment and some thanks

Post by Loki »

*pops a few asprin*

Hey guys. Just something to think about. Problems can not be solved without people sitting down peacefully and discussing their issues with each other. Even if the two (or more) parties agree to disagree, that's something.

Let's get this game off to a good start with communication between the players and communication between players and staff.

-Loki (who feels odd being the level-headed person in all of this)