Clarification

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
MissMallory

Clarification

Post by MissMallory »

I just wanted to clarify something with the talk of Glen going on staff and apparent concern therein:

I never once as Vala got special treatment because I was dating Todd. I hear that some people are still convinced that I was allowed to play some special character (as my very first LARP character and very first White Wolf character) such as an elder and/or Daughter of Cacophany.

Not True. At all points that I was playing her, Vala was, in fact, a 13th generation Toreador, created with the same 7-5-3 rules that all new players follow. She obtained a ridiculous performance score through a plot that was open to all players and was able to keep it through *huge* sacrifice regarding that same plot.

Had the offer been put out there for me to play something special or get special priveleges, I would have declined because not only is that unfair to the game, but having perks from staff makes it un-fun for me by removing any challenge.

So I just want to clarify that I won't take any perks or special attention if Glen goes on staff and put to rest any rumors of me doing things of that nature in the past. I understand there's some game history with narrators who have PC significant others. I know nothing about that as it predates me, but just be assured that simply isn't me.

Silly rumors shouldn't taint the good news of an awesome new narrator. :)