The Suxorz

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Greg

The Suxorz

Post by Greg »

So... with the Fourth of July being tomorrow, odds are neither myself nor my wife will be at game.
Sorry guys relying on me for plot.
On a second dire note, Fifth Edition of Warhammer 40K released in a midnight launch. On the 11th-12th. So, having to work from 5pm until 1am Friday after next into Saturday after next, again, I won't be able to make game.
Luckily, I should return the week after.
So...
Again, apologies to everyone tied into my plot(s). I'll be available by PM for any clarifications required, or actions taken regarding my plot(s).

HappyJack

Re: The Suxorz

Post by HappyJack »

Pwnd!

I don't see where Warhammer comes into this, but it sucks retroactively and in advance that it's likely we'll be without one or both of you.

AllisonGraham

Post by AllisonGraham »

This week is a definite no show for me. Next week on the other hand I may be able to be there if I can get one of our wonderful driving gamers to come and get me. I don't wanna miss it because of the warhammer goodness (or ickyness, depending on my mood). So that said, any volenteers to get me next week?

Megan

Post by Megan »

It is possible, we might have another such person though so call me backburner for now.