Peace!

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
Robert Rainier

Peace!

Post by Robert Rainier »

Heya!

So, I sat down and talked to Megan for many hours tonight and would just like to state a few things.

1) I apologize and was wrong to publicly accuse her of cheating in the old game. It was rude and inappropriate to blame her for an honest difference of perspective - She is not a cheater.
2) I would also like to re-apologize to Chris for dragging him into this and generally not controlling my anger better.
3) Sean - I owe at least a steak (nice and rare), and need to buy Greg and Chris a beer for their level heads, when I seem to have lost mine (I think it was behind the couch).

So, for the masses and spectators, I declare me and Megan a drama-free zone.

- Glen.

Stormy

Re: Peace!

Post by Stormy »

Freakin' Awesome.

Stormy

Post by Stormy »

I am extremely glad to hear that people are beginning to get along again. No one knows how happy that makes me. Friendships should last for years, and open and honest communication allows for that. I am very proud of all who were involved in this endeavor and hope that everyone will pat themselves, and each other, on the back for a job well done. Hazzah, for the getting along again!

~Yes, I straight jacked my own post to put it here. I wanted to say the same thing here as I did there so nothing got lost.

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

Hopefully needless to say, if anyone has any questions, comments, or issues with me (and my poorly chosen reactions last week), please feel free to contact me. Heck, you could also send anonymous messages via someone to me, I don't mind.

I don't *think* there are any ongoing personal issues, but might as well toss that invite out there into public, since I made the whole thing (Mea Culpa) public already. I am (finally) looking forward to Friday and going back to a character I have missed greatly.

- Glen.

Rini

Post by Rini »

YAY! Congrats!

Loki

Post by Loki »

We now return you to your regularly scheduled, drama-free game. Where all you have to worry about is the normal things that go bump in the night and eat your face. :twisted:

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

I figure I will take a page from the book of Lindsay on how to react to face eating... and work on a new lit.

*types away happily*

Colleen
The Lit Whore
Player name: Lindsay
Character Name: Colleen Reed
City Positions: None!

Post by Colleen »

Robert Rainier wrote:I figure I will take a page from the book of Lindsay on how to react to face eating... and work on a new lit.

*types away happily*

Oh I see how it is... y'all are trying to make me re-earn my lit whore status is that it?
Of all the gifts we have received, one is most precious and most terrible - the will of each of us is free - It's in our hands.
Our hands can choose to drop the knife - Our hearts can choose to stop the hating - For ev'ry moment of our life is the beginning...
There is no journey gone so far we can not stop and change direction.
No doom is written in the stars -- it's in our hands.

Robert Rainier

Post by Robert Rainier »

Colleen wrote:
Oh I see how it is... y'all are trying to make me re-earn my lit whore status is that it?
yes, um.. no. Um.. Which answer will make you write more lits? That one.

*cower*

Megan

Post by Megan »

Confirmed, there was talk, and cheese cake.

For my part I apologize for being unintentionally antagonistic. As most of you know I am a pretty outspoken and forward person and when I don't have my filter with me (Chris) sometimes I can come off rude.

I look forward to better communication by all involved.

Peace Out,
Megan