Acting Gamer Needs Ride Badly

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
HappyJack

Acting Gamer Needs Ride Badly

Post by HappyJack »

Acting gamer will also be throttling himself several times this and next week for the amusement of others viewing a theatrical performance, as opposed to my regular week's throttling.

Okay, the situation is I've been running around a shite-tonne this week trying to make the opening of our diminished run work (which it mostly did tonight considering who we had to replace on short notice) and in that time I've failed to make plans for a ride home from game due to odd hours and batshit-crazy work and schedule. I really, really do want to come to game this week and am planning to do so in any case, in spite probably not getting there until 8:30 or 9 again. However, unless I can get a ride homewards from game and/or afters, I'm gonna have to duck out at about 10:30 to get home (re: about a mile from the old game site) without having to march there from downtown San Jose and/or Mountain View. I don't mind walking in general, but that seems a bit much.

Anyway, if anyone's heading that way and wouldn't mind throwing me in the back of their car this week, please gimmie a call @ four-0-eight-five-six-four-three-nine-five-five. Or text (prepaid fone = gets texts free) and let me know. If for whatever reason that doesn't work, tracking me down at game works too. Thanks everybody and I'll see you tonight.

~ Dorian, 7th Gen Bump on the Head