Character Background

Forum rules
Posts made here are viewable by the general public, no account or login required.
mfelton

Character Background

Post by mfelton »

Hey guys, just reiterating my desire to write character background with people I don't know (or do know but don't have regular contact with).

PM me if you think our characters might know each other.

Been active for the past 30 years in Chicago, Boston, DC/Viginia and New York (with that order of frequency.) Go Redsox!

Cheers,

-Tony

mfelton

Re: Character Background

Post by mfelton »

Hey Guys was just updating this thread, because I haven't gotten any additional response since the first couple of people.

While he is mostly active in Chicago, Boston, Viginia and New York on a semi regular basis, he has also visited a lot of major (and not so major) cities on the East Coast and lower Canada. (He has some friends in Ottwa).

In addition he irregularly (more than once or twice between 1970-2010) visits the following cities: (Arlington, Anaheim, Baltimore, Cleveland, Detroit, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Oakland, Ontario, St. Petersburg FL, Seattle)

He was also in Louisiana, Georgia and Florida a bit during his mortal days and was born in Rhode Island and forced to visit relatives in Delaware (the boringist state). He is a Sagittarius and truly appreciates the aroma from a fresh cup of good hot coffee.

That is all the player bait I can think of at the moment, but I'm certainly not thinking of everything, if you have any suggestions or questions PM me. I would love to work out any potential overlap before I bring him in.

-Tony

PS. Mickey wears a baseball cap, if I'm not wearing a baseball cap then I'm not playing Mickey yet ; ).

PPS. I'm much nicer than Mycroft and Etienne so please give me reason to talk to you in/out of game!