Private Forum For Each Player?

A forum for the Storytelling Staff to give opinions on how the game works.

How do you feel about each player having a personal forum?

I don't want one, and I don't want anyone to have one.
No votes
I probably won't use it, but I don't mind having one that just sits there.
35%
Yes! I want one and would use it. (or I already have one)
65%

Total votes: 23

Ted
Staff
Player name: Ted
Character Name: Lithium Smurf

Private Forum For Each Player?

Post by Ted »

So, we have a few players right now who have personal forums on the BAM boards - a private spot they can use for notes, plans, etc. Staff can still see it, but otherwise it's private to each player.

This space could also be used for private communications with Staff, possibly light RP scenes (still open to discussion and opinions on that), and other topics.

We're thinking about rolling this out as a more universal thing, but wanted to see what y'all thought of it. What do you think?
Qerans Seadie (3BR). Creature - Zombie Shaman. 1BBB, T, Sacrifice a player: Put a +1/+1 counter on one of that land is trandor.

Ted
Staff

Re: Private Forum For Each Player?

Post by Ted »

One possible use of the private forums is here: http://masquerade.endogaming.net/forum/ ... 29&t=19670
Qerans Seadie (3BR). Creature - Zombie Shaman. 1BBB, T, Sacrifice a player: Put a +1/+1 counter on one of that land is trandor.

Ted
Staff

Re: Private Forum For Each Player?

Post by Ted »

Please note: I didn't include a polling option for "I already have a private forum, but I don't want anyone else to have one."

If you feel this way, please leave a very convincing comment instead, explaining why you think this would be a good idea. :)